In modern cosmetics production, a wide variety of ingredients are used. At the same time, products containing natural ingredients are increasingly becoming sales leaders. Such cosmetics on the packaging are usually marked "nature," "100% organic", "bio" – which means "natural cosmetics" or "organic." How useful is organic cosmetics USA and how do such products differ from conventional cosmetics? Let's discuss the organic cosmetics market in more detail.
Unlike conventional cosmetics containing silicones, parabens, and other synthetic additives, organic girl cosmetics, organic hair cosmetics, and organic cosmetics dead sea, in general, have a beneficial effect on the skin and help heal it. Decorative cosmetics most often simply mask imperfections and create the illusion that the skin is better than it really is.
Organic cosmetics natural offers number of other advantages, namely:
● gentle effect on the skin, without disturbing the acid-base balance, while maintaining the protective lipid barrier;
● organic cosmetics reviews say these cosmetics is absolutely safe and do not contain hazardous substances;
● organic cosmetics luxury is suitable for use at any age; one can even find organic cosmetics for baby;
● it is not addictive;
● organic cosmetics manufacturers say such products do not harm the environment and are not tested on animals.
Natural ingredients, unlike synthetic ones, start the natural process of skin regeneration. As a result, the skin is restored and gets rid of various problems independently.
Cosmetics with natural ingredients are quite expensive products since the cost of their production is much higher. The composition of natural cosmetics uses plant extracts, fruit acids, raw materials of animal origin, mineral ingredients, natural oils, natural or similar natural preservatives – citric acid, sorbic or salicylic. Let's take a closer look at these components.
Cosmetic preparations, which contain plant extracts, are distinguished by good efficacy. The ingredients are obtained from medicinal plants – chamomile, calendula, aloe, burdock, celandine, nettle, etc.
Oils are one of the most valuable components in natural cosmetics as they have unique properties. For example, argan oil is the richest source of vitamin E; it perfectly regenerates and rejuvenates the skin. And lemongrass essential oil will normalize the fat balance and tone the skin. Essential oils in natural cosmetics are obtained from anise, lavender, geranium, bergamot, pine, and other plants.
Modern cosmetology uses various oils, each of which has unique properties. Oils are produced by cold pressing, using fruit stones, seeds, grains, nut kernels, and fruits.
Thanks to vegetable oils in the composition of products that you can find in any organic cosmetics online store, the skin retains moisture, does not dry out, and is protected from aggressive environmental influences. Traditionally, natural cosmetics use grapeseed, olive, shea, almond, jojoba, wheat germ, etc.
Any cosmetic product contains preservatives. Natural cosmetics are no exception. To combat pathogenic flora and extend the shelf life of the product, manufacturers use preservatives of natural origin, such as:
● Wax, honey, propolis. These substances have bactericidal properties.
● Alcohol of vegetable origin – ethanol obtained from wheat, fruits, berries, potatoes.
● Plant extracts – yarrow, elecampane, ginseng, St. John's wort, tea, eucalyptus, and other plants.
● Essential oils – cedar, tea tree, geranium, etc.
● Organic acids – glycolic, citric, stearic, salicylic, palmitic.
Natural ingredients in the composition of cosmetics intensively affect the processes occurring in the skin. It is necessary to select such products taking into account individual characteristics, for example, the presence of an allergy to any component. On our organic cosmetics website, you can find everything to suit your needs.